WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND WHY?
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services. Information We Collect Directly From You. Users may browse the informational areas of the Site without registering with. However, registration is required to use the Services. Once a Healthcare Provider has registered with us and subscribed to our Services, the Healthcare Provider can then invite Patients to use the Services. After receiving an invite, the Patient would then need to register for account to use the Services. Healthcare Provider Registration. To register, Healthcare Providers must provide certain information about themselves and their practices including: the Healthcare Provider’s name, date of birth, gender, address, email, mobile and work phone; the Healthcare Provider’s practice name, address, phone number and fax number; and a user id and password. We may also collect certain optional information, including: middle name or initial, bank account or other payment information and other contact details, picture and communication preferences. Patient Registration. Patients must provide certain information, including: name, date of birth, gender, address, email, mobile and work phone, as well as a user id and password. We may also collect certain optional information, including: middle name or initial, home phone and other contact info, pharmacy name and contact details, other demographic information, health insurance information picture and communications preferences. In addition, the Patient can communicate other health-related information to the Healthcare Provider during a video consultation via the NiftyHMS software.
Information We Collect From Healthcare Providers.
Certain features and Services are available to patients because their Healthcare Providers use our Services. Healthcare Providers may provide patient names and e-mail addresses to us so we may communicate with patients on their behalf about the availability of certain Services. Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site or Services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; a time and date stamp and the length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services; the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site; and your browser type. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to provide technical support and assistance and for other customer service purposes.
- To communicate with you regarding the availability of Services on behalf of your Healthcare Provider, otherwise, we do not market to Patients.
- To send you reminders and other information related to your care on behalf of your Healthcare Provider.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site or our Services.
- To send offers and other promotional communications to Healthcare Providers;
- To display advertising on our Site.
- To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share the information that we collect about you, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- Healthcare Providers. As a Patient, your information will be shared with Healthcare Providers as directed and consented to by you. Our Services make your Assessments and related information available to your Healthcare Provider. We will not make information available to Healthcare Providers other than those with whom you have requested that we share your Assessments. This Policy does not address how Healthcare Providers will use and disclose information obtained using NiftyHMS. If you would like this information, you should ask your Healthcare Provider directly for a copy of his/her Notice of Privacy Practices.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.